Monday, May 16, 2011

Welcome!!

Welcome to my newest Blog! Food, Friends, and Family! The three F's of Life! This little blog is hopefully going to be authored by more than just me, but I am going to get it rolling. This will be a forum for us to share recipes and all things healthy family and friends! To get started I think all those interested in contributing to this little blog should leave me a note, and if you are comfortable you can leave an email address, if not find me on FB and send it to me there via inbox (this is open to the public right now, but I am not opposed to making it invite only once we know who is in!). I cannot wait to get this going, we all need a little love right!






3 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm so interested - sign me up!

Erin Jeanne said...

Awesome! I have to figure out how to add authors, then you will be able to add recipes or info at will!

The Barrow Bunch said...

So in sign me up too!