Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Fitness Pal

Okay, so here is the first little thing I am going to share. It is not a recipe, but I think we may all find it useful. It is a website or application called My Fitness Pal. It keeps track of calories and nutrients taken in and burned. It has quite a few features I think, I mostly use it to log calories and exercise. It has a feature like Facebook were you can invite friends and then you can see each other's wall and activity. One of my favorite things about it is you can enter your own recipes in to it and it will give you nutritional information and caloroies per serving. Some people are looking for this blog to be a support tool for creating a healthier lifestyle, some are just going to stop in occasionally for new recipes. Both are great, and I will hopefully have good posts for all!
www.myfitnesspal.com Check it out and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

The Gundies said...

I totally love the blog!! I am so in and I can't wait to contribute the few recipes I have that are counted as healthy. Please keep me informed through facebook and I will spread the word to a few family members and friends who might be interested in joining up.