Friday, June 8, 2012

Bean and Cheese Enchiladas

This is a super easy great for mid week craziness meal. Many you may have already been using this, it just occurred to me a few weeks ago, I feel obliged to share.  It is ingredients I almost always just have on hand so it is a good go to meal.

Ingredients:

1 can re fried beans (what ever style you prefer, I use traditional)
1 can red enchilada sauce (I use mild but try the hot if you like some kick)
1 bag Mexican blend shredded cheese (maybe 1/4 cup per enchilada)
6-8 soft tortillas (we use the whole what soft taco mission brand, use what you like)


Directions:
Put one large spoon of beans in a strip down the center of a tortilla put one spoon of enchilada sauce on top of the beans spread cheese on top of the beans and sauce. Roll the tortilla and place in a lightly greased casserole dish.  Be sure to keep enough sauce and cheese for the tops.  Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes.

No comments: