Tuesday, June 7, 2011

One Pan Chicken and Potato Bake

This recipe is from the Kraftfood Magazine. I used to get it regularly and really liked it! Now I just check out the website.  This is a quick and easy throw in the oven and come back to a hardy meal.

Ingredients:

3 medium sized boneless skinless chicken breasts ( the original recipe uses legs and thighs, but I usually have breasts on hand in the freezer.)
3-4 medium sized potatoes cut in to wedges
3/4 cup Italian dressing (zesty works well too)
Parmesan Cheese

Directions:
Grease casserole pan and place potato wedges in bottom, cover lightly with dressing. Place chicken breasts on top of potatoes cover with dressing and Parmesan cheese. Place in preheated oven 400' for about 45 minutes.  The cheese will brown up a little as will the potatoes. 

I usually serve this with a cold salad and or cold fruit.

2 comments:

Bryon's Family said...

I have done a similar recipe like this before and was so good. I had totally forgotten about it till you posted this.

Lisa said...

K - we made this last night. It was DELISH!