Friday, January 20, 2012

Mini Melts

This recipe will CHANGE YOUR LIFE! I'm not even kidding!

I had these a few weeks ago for a church activity, and I have been thinking about them ever since! The recipe is easy to double (or triple) so you can feed a lot of people if necessary, and everyone will enjoy them!

I finally snagged the recipe and made them for my son's birthday last night. They are a crowd pleaser! And they are so so easy!

Ingredients:

1 12 count package Kings Hawaiian Rolls (or any dinner roll)
1/2 cup butter melted
1/2 tsp ground mustard
1 tsp poppy seeds
2 tsp onion flakes
1 tsp worcheshire sauce
1 package swiss cheese***
12-16oz thin sliced ham***

Directions:

Put ham and cheese on sliced rolls
Mix all other ingredients and spoon over sammies.
Let set overnight or several hours (I didn't even do this part and they were still fantastic!)
Bake on 350 for 15 min before serving

That is IT!

Complete the meal:

I served these with a pasta salad and Jello. :)

*** When I made mine, I made half the sandwiches with ham and swiss (as called for) and the other half with turkey and havarti. The turkey ones were my fav!

1 comment:

Erin Jeanne said...

It is so funny that you just got introduced to these! I did for the first time at christmas/holiday time! Linda made them, I love them too!! And now I have the recipe! Thanks!